Stockholm Precision Tools is pleased to announce that the SPT north seeking GyroTracer survey tool now incorporates the very latest technological advances. This makes it the best gyroscopic surveying instrument for the oil, gas and mining industries that need to ensure repeatable fast, reliable and precise downhole survey data as well as time-saving and the highest return on investment.
The GyroTracer survey instrument is a highly accurate, extremely reliable downhole directional survey and orientation tool that uses the gyro-compassing method to determine direction.
As it is a North-Seeking Gyro, all measurements are in reference to geographic North. Unlike other downhole survey or magnetic tools, the GyroTracer is not affected by magnetic interference, and it can be run inside casing, tubing, drill pipe, and magnetically disturbed ground.
This SPT downhole surveying instrument can accurately survey all well profiles, producing one of the most all-round and versatile North-Seeking Gyro survey tools on the market.
With the evolving and demanding challenges facing borehole surveying operations, SPT’s dedicated team of expert engineers are constantly improving and developing the best and most advanced downhole survey systems to effectively meet the needs of our clients worldwide.
The latest improvements incorporated into the GyroTracer survey tool system offer the following main advantages:
- Highly efficient design: The GyroTracer is implemented now with a single module that comprises both telemetry and gyro modules in the same barrel.
- Easier to operate: The programming of the battery can be performed without the need of being integrated with the tool.
- Quicker data acquisition and longer operating time: Integrated faster processor with 16 GB and a battery capacity of 7 hours operating time.
- Reduced downtime: Easier to repair reducing turnaround time from 15 days to 7 days.
- Reliability and durability: Cutting-edge gyro protection within own design.
- Affordability: Our expertise and experience, coupled with years of research, development, and manufacturing of downhole gyro survey systems and supporting software will allow us to provide you with the tool system that best meets your requirements. For more information about the latest generation of the GyroTracer survey tool or any other product range, do not hesitate to contact us.