Política de qualidade
SPT maintains a clear commitment to the quality of our services and the protection of the environment. In order to meet the expectations and needs of stakeholders and to prevent environmental impacts, SPT has implemented a Quality and Environmental Management System according to the UNE-EN ISO 9001: 2015 and UNE-EN ISO 14001: 2015 standards.
Leaders in directional measuring instruments for the Oil, Gas and Mining Industries. SPT systems are measurement and orientation instruments, advanced, robust, reliable and precise, which are entrusted worldwide to increase efficiency and reduce periods of inactivity and environmental impact during prospecting activities.
SPT has earned an excellent reputation in the manufacturing, development and engineering of navigation systems that are used worldwide. In continuous effort to offer an extraordinary Technical Support Service, which not only offers confidence to our customers, but also gives them a significant competitive advantage.
Our main commitments are summarized in:
- Adopt procedures to establish objectives and goals, and thus fulfill the commitment to continuous improvement.
- Encourage the establishment of a lasting relationship with our customers and that the satisfaction of these is our main argument as a differentiator with the other competing companies.
- Search for excellence in the quality of the services provided, understood as:
- Compliance with the agreed deadlines.
- Adaptation to all the needs of our customers.
- Ensure a pleasant work environment, facilitating the participation of staff in the organization.
- Commitment to sustainable development in the conduct of our activity, considering:
- Guarantee compliance with legal requirements and current environmental regulations.
- Minimize the waste and impacts that the activity generates on the environment.
- Take measures to prevent pollution in the activities of the company.